Orthopedic Surgeons

Browse top Orthopedic Surgeons nearby

Whether you’re an athlete dealing with a serious sports injury or just struggling with ongoing bone and joint issues, finding the right orthopedic doctor can be daunting. There’s a number of well-reputed orthopedic hospitals choose from, but how can you determine which orthopedic surgeons fit your budget, insurance plan, location, and time constraints? We’ll help you make an informed decision for your health. You can book an appointment with the best orthopedic surgeon near you today, for free.

What does an orthopedic doctor do?

Orthopedic doctors deal with the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of disorders of the bones, joints, ligaments, tendons, and muscles.

Do I need a neurosurgeon or an orthopedic surgeon for my spine?

Neurosurgeons are trained to perform procedures inside the lining of the spinal canal called the dura. Diagnoses including spinal cord tumors and spina bifida fall under the domain of the neurosurgeon. Scoliosis, for instance, is still primarily treated surgically by orthopedic surgeons who specialize in spinal issues. Both neurosurgeons and orthopedic surgeons can specialize in spine surgery. Neurosurgeons and orthopedic surgeons might work with patients experiencing: disc degeneration, spinal stenosis, and fractures of the spine. You can book the best neurosurgeon or orthopedic surgeon in your neighborhood for free.

What kind of doctor should I see for knee pain?

Depending upon your condition, you might want to see an orthopedic surgeon who specializes in knee issues. Knee pain and swelling is a very common orthopedic concern. If you’re unsure whether or not you should consult with a professional for knee pain, best practice is to book an appointment with an orthopedic doctor near you.

When should I see an orthopedic doctor?

You’ll want to consider seeing an orthopedic doctor if you are experiencing chronic pain, instability while walking or standing, limited range of motion, or difficulty performing your daily activities. In most cases, your primary care doctor will refer you to an orthopedic surgeon if you have a persistent or severe injury that requires special care.

Popular Specialties